Zoo Run Run at Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo
Saturday, August 27, 2016
Check in: Race 6:30 a.m., Kids Fun Run 7:30 a.m.
Start Times: 5K Run/Walk: 7:30 a.m., Kids Fun Run: 9:00 a.m.
Come see why we’ve been named the #1 Zoo in the USA at Zoo RunRun, the Zoo’s 14th annual 5k race that takes you through the Zoo and along the scenic Hillsborough River.
• Chip timing for 5K Run
• Food & beverages during post-race reception
• 5K Awards - top 3 finishers M/F in each category & overall M/F
• Race t-shirt (guaranteed for Early Bird Entries only)
• Free daytime admission to the Zoo for the day of the race for participants
PHOTO AND LIABILITY RELEASE
I have requested the opportunity to participate in Zoo RunRun, a fundraising event held at Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo (the Activities). In consideration of my being allowed to participate in the Activities, I expressly and freely agree as follows:
1. I understand that there are inherent RISKS involved in participating in the Activities. I agree to ASSUME ALL RISKS, known and unknown, of serious personal injuries, death, illnesses and/or loss of personal property resulting from or in any way connected with my attendance at or participation in the Activities.
2. I agree to RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, and INDEMNIFY the LOWRY PARK ZOOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF TAMPA, INC., Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo, and its parents, subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies, and all their officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, successor and assigns in their official and individual capacities (the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, losses, demands, damages, expenses, lawsuits, causes of action and judgments, whether foreseen or unforeseen, known or unknown, present or future, resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with my attendance at and/or participation in the Activities (whether animals are deemed domestic or wild) or relating to the taking or selling of my photos, including but not limited to, any claims for personal injuries, including death, illnesses and/or damage to or loss of personal property, or claims for violation of the rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right I may have, whether caused in whole or in part by the NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY or other FAULT of the Released Parties. I understand that this Release includes claims based upon the Released Parties own negligence or gross negligence.
3. Video and Recording Release: I hereby consent to the Lowry Park Zoological Society of Tampa, Inc., Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo, and their successors and assigns, full unreserved rights to use the photographs, videotape recording, audio recording taken of and/or recorded by me for purposes of display, reproduction, broadcast, and/or publishing, in any medium of public or private communication to promote programs of the Lowry Park Zoological Society of Tampa, Inc., a non-profit organization. Permission includes the right to retouch, edit and make such alterations to photographs, video or audio recordings that the above party may desire.
4. This Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law and that if any term or provision of this Release shall be held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms of the Release shall not be affected thereby, but shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. The invalid provision shall automatically be replaced by a substitute provision which is valid and as nearly as possible maintains the same economic purposes and intention of the invalid provision.
5. This Release shall be binding on me, my legal representatives, heirs, and assign in perpetuity. I have read this Release and understand it fully.
I AM OF AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND AM OF SOUND MIND. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOREGOING RELEASE AND ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ITS TERMS AND SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY.