Membership Makes A Difference
When you become a member at Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo, you not only get access to fun and adventure for an entire year, but you are making a lasting impact on wildlife conservation – for now and years to come!
*Membership accounts must contain at least one adult member. Family Plus children are dependents between the ages of 3 and 17. Memberships include one guest privilege. Guest add-on's can be purchased for $40 at the Zoo's Member Relations window with proof of membership, or by calling (813) 935-8552 ext. 0. Cardholder must accompany guest. Prices subject to change without notice. Click here for full terms and conditions.
- Unlimited admissions for all members (no blockout days) for 12 full months from the date of purchase.
- One free guest with each membership.
- Unlimited access to our 2017 seasonal event series (new Sunset Celebration, new Creatures of the Night and new Christmas in the Wild).
- Preferred parking (based on availability).
- Discounts on Zoo dining, shopping and education programs.
- Discounts on separate ticket events.
- Invitations to special member-only events.
- $5 off admission for visiting friends and relatives.
- Free or discounted admission to over 150 zoos and aquariums in the U.S. and SWAPtember privileges (see below for details).
Reciprocal Zoos & Aquariums
Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo participates in a program of reciprocation with more than 150 other zoos and aquariums throughout North America.
This program is voluntary and is provided as a service to our members. Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo members receive free or discounted admission into the zoos and aquariums listed above when they show their valid Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo membership card. Extra fees or benefits, such as parking, special events, etc. are not included.
Notice: This list is updated quarterly and is subject to change without notice. Members are admitted according to the membership rules of the other zoo or aquarium, not those of Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo (i.e. if their definition of a "family membership" limits the number of children to four, then that is the number allowed in on your card).
Reciprocal zoos that have free admission to the general public may offer free parking or other benefits, call them to confirm. Also, many of the listed facilities define a family as 2 Adults and 2 Children. Therefore, additional children may have to pay admission.
Here is some helpful information for Zoo members who are taking part in SWAPtember:
- Members must have their Membership card or temporary paperwork and a photo ID to gain access to any of the SWAPtember partners. If you do not have your Membership card or temporary paperwork, please contact your Membership department to get paperwork prior to coming to your visit.
- SWAPtember is not valid for special events or special exhibits.
- Parking is not included in SWAPtember. MOSI and Zoo members must pay to park at The Florida Aquarium. Aquarium and Zoo members must also pay to park at MOSI. The Zoo has free parking.
- If someone is not listed on the MOSI or Zoo Membership, they will not receive free entry.
- A primary Member must be present when The Florida Aquarium membership is used to gain access to a SWAPtember partner.
- Guest Passes are not honored without a primary member present.
- SWAPtember partners do not offer discounts on food or beverages and there is no discount in the gift shop(s).
- No outside food or beverages are allowed into the Zoo or The Florida Aquarium; this includes coolers (if you have severe food allergies, please contact Aquarium Guest Services in advance at 813-273-4201 or the Zoo's Food & Beverage Services at 813-935-8552 ext 239).