BECOME A partner of tampa’s lowry park zoo
As a business and a corporate citizen in the Tampa Bay community, it’s important for your brand to be affiliated with a cause that so many people believe in.
Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo is one of the most popular zoos in the Southeastern United States - we’re open 363 days per year and host over 1,000,000 annual attendees with more than 100,000 Zoo members.
Our mission is to rescue, rehabilitate and care for animals; create exceptional personalized experiences that connect people with wildlife and each other in fun, immersive ways.
The Zoo provides a healthy and enriching environment for 1,300 different animals. As an AZA-accredited Zoo, Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo also meets the highest standards for animal care, conservation, and education. AZA accreditation is achieved by less than 10% of nearly 3,000 animal exhibitors in the nation.
We welcome compatible corporate sponsors who though their goodwill outreach wish to be recognized for giving back to the community, and joining us in making a real difference with the Zoo’s ongoing rescue, rehabilitation and animal care initiatives - inspiring others to conserve and protect wildlife. With our year-round platform and extensive public communication programs the Zoo reaches a larger audience than the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Tampa Bay Lightning, the Florida Aquarium, the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, the Glazer Children’s Museum, the Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI), and the Salvador Dali Museum.
All sponsorships are tailored based on your business goals. Sponsorship opportunities include the following:
- Official designations with category exclusivity
- On site logo and company image recognition
- Access to membership base
- Inclusion in publicity, social media and advertising
Become an "official partner” of Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo and utilize our name and logo in your marketing campaigns. Select partners may also be exclusive in their business category.
Support any of our special events at Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo and your business will have an opportunity for signage and on-site activation during the event, as well as being included in the advertising campaign throughout the Tampa Bay area for the event.
Signage and AREA entitlements
Multiple opportunities exist for your brand to receive permanent exposure inside the zoo. From naming a popular area of the Zoo such as Safari Africa or Wallaroo Station, to sponsoring a ride or bench, there are endless ways to reach our visitors while they are at the Zoo.
CHRISTMAS TREE SPONSORSHIP
By sponsoring a Christmas tree during Christmas in the Wild, your company can decorate a tree or a group of trees at the Zoo, and then be featured on signage at the tree(s). You will also receive tickets and preferred parking for the event.
ANIMAL EXHIBIT SPONSORSHIPs
Receive year-round recognition at one of our animal exhibits. Your support helps provide care and feeding for the animal of your choice and provides your brand with high-visibility signage on the front of the exhibit, and digital exposure on the website page for that species of animal.
Showcase your brand, product, or service as guests are exploring Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo in a relaxed atmosphere. Our partners can activate at the Zoo with a 10’ x 10’ tent and table for a mutually agreed upon number of event dates:
- Distributing promotional materials, samples, coupons, etc.
- Hosting enter-to-win contests and building your email database
Animal encounter events
Your business can host off-site events with a member of our animal care department and live animals. These extraordinary animal encounters can be used for speaking engagements, corporate banquets, team-building events, holiday parties, etc.
Zoo school EDUCATION PROGRAMs
Zoo School at Lowry Park Zoo is the first Early Childhood Education Center to be operated by an AZA-accredited zoo, and was named Tampa Bay’s Best Childcare Facility by the Tampa Bay Business Journal in 2011. Our educators serve over 70,000 school-aged children in the Bay Area per year.
Your business can support a variety of educational programs at the Zoo:
- Early Childhood Education: School for children under 5 years old with a unique curriculum and focus on wildlife.
- Camps: Thousands of campers hosted each year for spring, summer and holiday camps.
- Zoo Docents: Docents are stationed throughout the Zoo to enlighten our guests with facts and demonstrations.
- Birthday Parties & Sleepover Parties: Zoo School can be rented for birthday parties & sleepover parties with animal demonstrations, behind-the-scenes access, snacks, and playground time.
- Field Trips: Field trips for K-12 students and college students which include animal encounters, guided tours with our animal experts, and more.
Send children to Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo's "Zoo School" by helping us provide funding for scholarships, so those who would not normally be able to attend can do so.
TITLE ONE SPONSORSHIP
Help us provide year-round, free admission to several of the Bay area's Title One Schools by underwriting this special program, and receive year-round recognition.
Zoo salutes military appreciation PROGRAM
Launching in 2017, our new Zoo Salutes military appreciation program will honor active duty military members. Your business can become the title sponsor of Zoo Salutes, and help support our troops.
Digital & Social Media opportunities
Your brand can reach 1 million www.LowryParkZoo.org unique website visitors per year, and over 105,000 email subscribers. Additionally, our partners can be listed on digital Zoo tickets, or can reach nearly 200,000 Zoo followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Instragram.
Your business can be recognized on 300,000+ Zoo maps that are distributed each year. You may also receive exposure on other printed materials, such as the photo folders that are distributed by our in-park photography partner, Expedition Photo.
ZOO MEMBERSHIP SPONSORSHIP
As the presenting sponsor of our membership program, your business can reach more than 22,000 member households.
Tickets & Hospitality
- Corporate Memberships: Our partners may receive a bank of Zoo tickets each year, VIP membership cards valid for repeat admission, dining & merchandise discounts, and more.
- Special Event Tickets: Our partners may receive tickets and/or dining passes for our new seasonal events such as: Summer Sunset Celebration, Creatures of the Night, and Christmas in the Wild.
- Feast with the Beasts Tickets: In 2017, Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo is launching Feast with the Beasts, an all-new beer, wine, spirits & food festival for guests 21 and over. “Feasters” will have reserved access to the Zoo's private party yard and indulge in unlimited samplings from the hottest restaurants in Tampa Bay. Enjoy wine parings, discover specialty brews, or grab a cocktail from our open bars. Dance under the stars to live music and take in endless entertainment – and get ready to be surrounded by varying species of roaring, moving life-size dinosaurs as you exclusively explore Dinos Alive! Beyond the festival, Feasters can stroll the entire Zoo and its lush tropical environment, home to over 1,300 animals.
Karamu Tickets: Karamu, from the Swahili word for “party,” is our annual black tie gala in the Safari Lodge. Karamu offers cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, dinner, dessert, live music, and entertainment, and has raised more than $3 million for animal care and education programs over the last 29 years.
The Zoo has been named a top Retreat/Team-Building Venue by the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Readers Choice Awards. As a partner of Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo, your business can utilize our facilities to host special events:
- VIP Picnic in the Park: Buffet-style lunch in our Safari Lodge and guided behind-the-scenes Zoo tour.
- Zoo School Lecture Hall: Climate-controlled space that can fit 150 people with full capabilities for presentations or entertainment.
- Ituri Forest Patio: Outdoor space that holds 50 people and is perfect for weddings and banquets with a paved patio and covered gazebo.
- Safari Lodge: 17,000 square foot climate-controlled facility. Reception-style events can host up to 750 people, and seated dinner events can host up to 500 people.
- Reilly’s Reserve: Up to 120 seated guests or 200 reception style guests can enjoy an intimate plated dinner with views of the African Serengeti, guests can see elephants, giraffes and zebras from Reilly’s.